G30HD FeaturesThe GreenLite G30HD (Harley Davidson) "Motorcycle Spec" lithium battery is the ultimate upgrade for the large Harley "bagger" owners looking for more battery power and longer life for their bikes. This is a direct fit upgrade for the common "30" size in the touring bikes. (YIX30L, YB30L-B, ETX30L, HD 66010-97)
This 7.7 pound powerhouse has 24 amp hours (replaces a 60+ amp hour lead battery) to power upgraded stereos, power extra lighting, etc. while also lasting up to 5 times longer that traditional lead batteries weighing 20+ pounds.
G30HD combo comes with the 1236L (6 amp) lithium charger for $50 additional.
Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide:
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• Improved electrical performance of engine management, stereo (even competition), lights, etc. (more stable voltage)
• Eliminates slow or non-starting issues seen with lead batteries after several starts and not enough run time due to the efficient charging of lithium (5 times faster than lead),
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (Braille Lithium batteries have a less than 1/2 of 1% failure rate annually & those due to abuse, improper maintenance, etc.)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/3 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the bike.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
If the bike is not driven on a regular basis, a lithium charger must be used to keep the battery fully charged or to keep the battery from being drawn down. Do not use a standard lead charger on a lithium battery. G30HD combo comes with the 1236L (6 amp) lithium charger for $50 additional. NOTE: This model is designed for motorcycles and not automotive use, so it does not come with SAE automotive battery terminals. Standard G30 is designed for automotive applications.
Green Lite Features View More
Race Winning Lithium Technology Designed for the Enthusiast and the Professional. Tremendous Weight Savings, Original Equipment Direct Replacement Sizing and Superior Starting. Excellent Off-Season Storage Performance. Brass Terminals, and High Amp Design. RoHS, Environmentally Friendly and DOT Approved.
*Marine Sealing is available and required for batteries used in marine or other applications where unit may be exposed to water directly (light mist or spray), as lithium batteries are not intended to be exposed to any water unless marine sealed, which makes the more water resistance, but not “waterproof”. (additional cost, varies by lithium model)
** PbEq equals Lead-Acid Equivalent also known as LAH Lithium-Amp-Hours. This means that an 18 LAH PbEq (6AH) Lithium Iron Phosphate battery could perform the same near as an 18 AH Lead-acid battery under a high rate discharge in comparison.
- BCI Group 30
- Weight7.7lbs / 3.5kg
- Length6.6" / 168mm
- Width5.2" / 132mm
- Height6.88" / 173mm
- Polarity Right Side Positive
- Voltage 12
- Full Charge Voltage 13.8
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA) 752
- Amp Hour (AH) 24
- Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent (LAH/PbEq) 72
- Reserve Capacity (RC) 60
- Life Cycle @ 10% DOD 5000+
- Lithium Warranty & Conditions
- Lithium ION