All the Power, Under 10 poundsThe Largest MICRO-LiTE battery boasts over 1900 pulse cranking amps and specific chemistry for this battery to enable the longest run time if battery is used without an alternator. The ML30C is the battery used for going on 7 seasons now by Corvette Racing and took them to the win at Le Mans (2011 & 2015) and the GT Championship in the American Le Mans series. It is also used in the new Ford GT, Lexus RC-F, Audi R8 and Prototype Challenge cars in IMSA. Late Model Circle Track racers running 12 volt systems without an alternator have also run all night on a single charge and still be over 13 volts at the end of the Main. Also very popular with the "Hot Rod" crowd who run modern V8 engines (ie. LSx, Coyote, etc.). This is the smallest, lightest & most powerful battery you will find on the market in it's size & weight.
Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide:
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
• Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
• Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
• Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
• Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
To get all these benefits in one simple step makes it a very cost effective upgrade!!
Micro Lite Features View More
Carbon Composite Casings* with CNC Precision Cell Top Design Contain Ultra-Lightweight Lithium-Ion Chemistries Hand Selected and Built by a Braille Factory Technician in the USA. High Current Interconnects, Proprietary Sine-Wave Balancing and High Amp Brass Terminals are just some of the Exotic Technologies for Professionals and Enthusiast that Demand the Best.
*Marine Sealing is available and required for batteries used in marine or other applications where unit may be exposed to water directly (light mist or spray), as lithium batteries are not intended to be exposed to any water unless marine sealed, which makes the more water resistance, but not “waterproof”. (additional cost, varies by lithium model)
** PbEq equals Lead-Acid Equivalent also known as LAH Lithium-Amp-Hours. This means that a 72 LAH PbEq (24AH) Lithium Iron Phosphate battery could perform the same near as a 72 AH Lead-acid battery under a high rate discharge in comparison.
- BCI Group 30
- Weight9lbs / 4.2kg
- Length6.8" / 174mm
- Width5.2" / 132mm
- Height6.9" / 177mm
- Polarity Right Side Positive
- Voltage 12
- Full Charge Voltage 14.4
- Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA) 1905
- Amp Hour (AH) 25
- Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent (LAH/PbEq) 75
- Reserve Capacity (RC) 90 mins.
- Life Cycle @ 10% DOD 5000 cycles
- Lithium Warranty & Conditions
- Lithium ION
- Consumer Auto
- Race Auto